 CAD / 15718
Re: LGEO update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2008 23:56:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Lutz Uhlmann wrote:
Hi,

a new LGEO update (full archive) has been placed at digitalbricks.org,
including 15 new parts and several fixes to recently reported errors.

Keep on using, testing and reporting.

I have a question about the stud logos.  The code in lg_defs.inc makes it look
like they should say LEGO, but they in fact say LGEO.  (The letter comments are
in the order L...E...G...O), but the E and G have translations inserted to swap
them.  Is there any change of having a define that switches them to say LEGO
instead?

--Travis

Hi Travis, I did not want the LEGO text for copyright issues.
In ld_defs.inc, just remove the translate statements at the end
of declarations for letters E and G to create original logo as L3P uses.

Lutz