 CAD / 15717
Re: LGEO update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:22:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Lutz Uhlmann wrote:
Hi,

a new LGEO update (full archive) has been placed at digitalbricks.org,
including 15 new parts and several fixes to recently reported errors.

Keep on using, testing and reporting.

I have a question about the stud logos.  The code in lg_defs.inc makes it look
like they should say LEGO, but they in fact say LGEO.  (The letter comments are
in the order L...E...G...O), but the E and G have translations inserted to swap
them.  Is there any change of having a define that switches them to say LEGO
instead?

--Travis