 CAD / 1555
  Re: LDraw.org TLG models

(...) Yes I would like a full list, but if you want to do it in different messages(one for space, castle, etc.) that is fine, but I do want a complete list at some point. I think that the models should be as complete as possible, but I don't feel (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org TLG models

certain of these models refer to unofficial parts. i will try to remove the references when i send you the .dat files but if i miss one let me know. i have the folowing models. blacktron II all sets have minifigs. some of these need the mailbox door (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org TLG models

JW wrote about the models he's done: (...) Is there any number for this set? I'm not into trains so I don't even know what it is. (...) What about the 6973 Deep Freeze Defender; 6898 Ice-Sat V; 6814 Ice Tunnelator?? I thought that you had done all (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org TLG models

(...) I was going to make this piece because I needed it for my IPDS theme, but I found a POV version, so I used that instead. Maybe If I have some time, I should tackle it... --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org TLG models

regarding the helment visor, i have a mock-up. if someone ldraws the other ice planet torso i plan to add figs to these sets using plain heads and the helment visor mock-up. (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)