 CAD / 15409
    (canceled) —Mike Wilson

        Re: How to set up the LSynth Beta for NXT cables. —Willy Tschager
   Hi Mike, 1.) Don't you think that those how have coded all this have the right to decide when and how they present it? 2.) Do you always spoil other peoples work without asking? 3.) Don't you really think they would announce a beta which needs such (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: How to set up the LSynth Beta for NXT cables. —Mike Wilson
   I thought that people were using it, i found it with a google search and I did not know how to install it though it is easy once you know so I thought that I would make a tutorial for people who did not know much about computers. I did not realize I (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: How to set up the LSynth Beta for NXT cables. —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) This is my bad. The source has been sitting on sourceforge for a very long time. I need to release it. Willy has helped a lot, testing and giving great feedback. Thanks Willy! Jim Devona has already made the new LSynth available on the Mac, so (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad)