 CAD / 15411
Re: How to set up the LSynth Beta for NXT cables.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 20:12:51 GMT

I thought that people were using it, i found it with a google search and I did
not know how to install it though it is easy once you know so I thought that I
would make a tutorial for people who did not know much about computers.  I did
not realize I was spoiling their work, and was not trying to say that I was
responsible for the beta. Sorry if I offended you or others.

mike