 CAD / 15410
Re: How to set up the LSynth Beta for NXT cables.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 21:49:18 GMT

Hi Mike,

1.) Don't you think that those how have coded all this have the right to decide
when and how they present it?
2.) Do you always spoil other peoples work without asking?
3.) Don't you really think they would announce a beta which needs such a
complicated tutorial?

Could someone please delete this thread?

w.