 CAD / 15388
15387  |  15389
Subject:
LPub 4 Web page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 00:36:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi gang,

  I have a web page for LPub 4.

  http://www.kclague.net/LPub4.htm

  I've decided to upgrade LPub to an official release, LPub 4.0.0.0.

  The page identifies a windows 32 bit version, and a MacOSX Leopard universal
binary.  The page also has a link to the microsoft visual studio libraries that
might be needed for your windows installation.

  The page also has links to LDView and LDGlite.

  This version of LPub has these changes:

    - completed support for metric dimensions and dots per centimeter.
    - modified configuration/setup to only be usable once an LDraw file is
      open.  LPub only saves configuration/settings in your LDraw file, so
      changing of these settings had no affect when file was not opened,
      leading people to think that these configuration/settings don't work.
    - fixed problems in delete step group divider
    - fixed problems with printing PDF to files that didn't have the pdf
      suffix
    - fixed problems with mapping dimensions to printer form page sizes.
    - fixed a bug in the color used for callout pointers, when the user
      picks a solid colored callout.
    - fixed bugs in detecting mirrored matricies
    - adjusted ldview renderings so they are the same size as ldglite

  Enjoy!

Kevin