 CAD / 15395
Re: LPub 4 Web page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:58:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Allen Smith wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
   Hi gang,

I have a web page for LPub 4.

http://www.kclague.net/LPub4.htm

I’ve decided to upgrade LPub to an official release, LPub 4.0.0.0.

The page identifies a windows 32 bit version, and a MacOSX Leopard universal binary.

Kevin, the publication of LPub for Mac OS X is a momentous event. Thanks so much for all your hard work. I can’t wait to go home and try it out!

Allen

Hi Allen,

So, can I twist your arm to put in some of those obtuse MLCad defined meta-commands like ROTSTEP and BUFEXCHG, that we talked about at “House of Bricks”? The are vital parts of making rich building instructions.

Kevin (prod, prod) Clague