 CAD / 15359
Re: Problem with LDView
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 19:40:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Horvath wrote:
Maybe it requires a very specific version of the VB or .NET runtimes? Sometimes
software won't behave if you don't have the exact version it was written for.

Actually, LDView will run on a clean Windows 98 install (as well as anything
since then).  I think it will run on a clean Windows 95 install, but it might
not; my test virtual machine for old OS support is Win 98.

--Travis