 CAD / 15271
  Re: I had to get something out before Brickworld

Hi Kevin, (...) I was brave enough to create this ((URL) - based on this set: (URL) in a very short time... But many menus (such as the ones to setup page size or change images scale) are empty. Is it something to be expected for this alpha release? (...) (16 years ago, 11-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I had to get something out before Brickworld

(...) No, this is not supposed to happen. Are you talking about the menus in the main menu bar, or popup menus? The menu items in the configuration menu in the mail title bar should pup up dialogs to allow you to edit related topics using a larger (...) (16 years ago, 11-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I had to get something out before Brickworld

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote: Hi Philippe. Do you know if you have any other software installed that was developed using Visual C++ 2008? Or, for that matter, do you have Visual C++ 2008 (Express or otherwise) installed? The reason I ask, (...) (16 years ago, 11-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I had to get something out before Brickworld

Never mind. I'm pretty sure that the answer is that you do have the VC++ 2008 runtime libraries installed, because when I install them, LPub works. Anyone else that can't get LPub to launch can download the runtime libraries from Microsft here: (...) (16 years ago, 11-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I had to get something out before Brickworld

(...) Please let us know which LDView versions works best once the Mac LPub alpha is available. I haven't had much luck at all with any of the pre-release versions of either program I've tried recently. Jim (16 years ago, 11-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I had to get something out before Brickworld

(...) You seem to be right. I tried LPub4 on a XP machine with VC++2008, and on a W2k one without it, it works in both cases. Philo (16 years ago, 12-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)