 CAD / 14879
    Re: White noise around model with colored background —Don Heyse
   (...) Wow, those lines are much smoother than anything I remember getting with simple antialiased lines. Was that rendered by ATI or Nvidia, or do they both give you results like that? Does the SMOOTH HINT make a big difference? I think I set it to (...) (17 years ago, 10-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: White noise around model with colored background —Travis Cobbs
   (...) I don't set the filter hint. It was rendered on an nVidia 7800 GT. My ATI at work does a reasonably good job with the same settings, but it leaves a few small gaps in the edges (around some studs): (URL) (...) Actually, based on this you'd (...) (17 years ago, 10-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: White noise around model with colored background —Travis Cobbs
   (...) I just tried again here at work with the line filter hint set to NICEST. To be honest, I like it better the other way. To my eye, it's more blurry when set to NICEST: (URL) The difference is best seen by loading both images in separate tabs of (...) (17 years ago, 10-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)