 CAD / 1476
1475  |  1477
Subject:
LDraw Add-On 2.0.3 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 18:32:03 GMT

[follow-ups set to lugnet.cad]

The new version of LDraw Add-On (LDAO) is now available.  This is
version 2.0.3.

The major change is a fix so Visual Basic 5 runtime files are no longer
needed (this affected new users trying to install LDAO 2.x).

Also some fixes so numbers in DAT files will always be interpreted and
written with numbers formatted using a period for the decimal separater.
Thanks Benoit for pointing out and supplying these fixes.

The VEC was changed to sort category names in ASCII order, so categories
starting with ~ and _ will sort after the other categories.

Other bug fixes to Sorter, Lathe, Editor, Modeler.

For about a week, the LDAO install file was corrupted on my web site.  That
has also been fixed.

Get LDAO 2.0.3 at <http://home.att.net/~blisses/ldao/ldaddon.html>

Steve