 CAD / 1480
Re: LDraw Add-On 2.0.3 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 22:19:56 GMT

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:46:35 GMT, "John VanZwieten"
<john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote:

Steve,
I noticed a problem with the editor in 2.0.2, and I'm not sure if I've seen this problem reported:

The inliner is inlining not only the lines I select, but the next line as well.

A similar problem exists with subfiling.

Was this fixed in the new version?

No, I didn't touch the code that would affect that.  It has to do with the
way the editor tries to select full lines.  The current workaround is to
start and end the selection in the middles of the first and last lines.

If you are only working with a single line, don't select any range, just
position the cursor in the middle of the line.

Steve