 CAD / 14583
  Tread part and use in MLCAD

Hello, I have visited this topic a few times without much progress, but perhaps I am simply missing some key information. I have the need to use this tread part: (URL) to be x203) I recall it took a while to find it (I think because there was only a (...) (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Tread part and use in MLCAD

(...) Have you tried LSynth? If I recall, it supports this part. Maybe kevin can chime in help you out. -Orion (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Tread part and use in MLCAD

(...) Ken, LSynth supports rubber tread. If you have troubles chime in here. Don Heyse and I the developers of LSynth. Kevin (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Tread part and use in MLCAD

(...) Actually I just recently started some work on the lsynth tread code and I think it only supports the larger rubber tread right now. I found the wheels for the small rubber treads on parts tracker, but I can't seem to locate the tread part(s). (...) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Tread part and use in MLCAD

Don Heyse schrieb: (...) Maybe you are looking for this (URL) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.cad)