 CAD / 1456
  Re: MOC: Bell Aerospace Textron X-22A

(...) For some reason, LDLite doesn't like my MPD :( Is this model showing up correctly for other people? For me, it just draws part of the bottom of the aircraft, leaving off most of it, and then places the other submodels correctly. Anyone know (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: MOC: Bell Aerospace Textron X-22A

(...) Yep, I just get the bottom of it as well. No idea why. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: MOC: Bell Aerospace Textron X-22A

(...) That is odd. All I got was the bottom. When I downloaded and split the MPD, it rendered X22.DAT just fine. Steve (25 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: MOC: Bell Aerospace Textron X-22A

(...) I don't think it has anything to do with LUGNET, because when I try to open the MPD (from my computer) in LDLite, I get the same results. I tried removing some of the comments in various places, and that doesn't work either. I guess for right (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: MOC: Bell Aerospace Textron X-22A  [DAT]

(...) I don't know what's wrong, but here's some more data: I, too, only saw the bottom half when I clicked on it from the web pages for lugnet.cad.dat -- my first thought was that the DAT content filter in the ldraw.cgi script on the server was (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: MOC: Bell Aerospace Textron X-22A

(...) Yes, especially with my truck :( That reminds me, could you cancel those three posts of the 18 wheeler, none of which made it to the news message completely? I think they're number 151-153 (...) Oops! I changed the name at the last minute and (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: MOC: Bell Aerospace Textron X-22A

(...) At least with the Netscape Communicator (using the Messenger news reader) you can cancel your posts yourself. Just right click in the message and select 'Cancel Message'. Laurentino Martins [mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt] [(URL) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)