 CAD / 14431
    Settings for LPub using LDView or LDGLite as renderer —Jaco van der Molen
   Hi there, Just recently I began working again with LPub. I ran in to some problems and cannot seem to set things up properly. Errors: Could not run command"-ca0.1 -cg0.00,0.00,500000.00 -SaveWidth=1280 -SaveHeight=1024 -PreferenceSet=LPub (...) (17 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Settings for LPub using LDView or LDGLite as renderer —Travis Cobbs
   (...) This may be due to a bug in LDView 3.1. However, since LPub isn't listing the LDView executable at the beggining of the command, it seems that something else might also be wrong. Click on the LDView button in LPub, and make sure it's pointing (...) (17 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Settings for LPub using LDView or LDGLite as renderer —Jaco van der Molen
   (...) Hi Travis! Thanks for your reply. LDView is running smooth. However I still get the errors. So I think the cause is LPub. I will just uninstall everything and then re-install. Perhaps that will work.... Jaco (17 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Settings for LPub using LDView or LDGLite as renderer —Jaco van der Molen
   (...) ...and it did. I succesfully rendered the full instructions for the ever so briljant CAR model using LPub and LDView as renderer. It required fully uninstalling LPub and LDView and removing all entries of the programs in the Windows register. (...) (17 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)