 CAD / 14433
Re: Settings for LPub using LDView or LDGLite as renderer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:22:58 GMT

   SNIP<<

Hi Travis!

Thanks for your reply. LDView is running smooth. However I still get the errors. So I think the cause is LPub. I will just uninstall everything and then re-install. Perhaps that will work....

Jaco