 CAD / 14434
Re: Settings for LPub using LDView or LDGLite as renderer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:01:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:

   SNIP<<
Thanks for your reply. LDView is running smooth. However I still get the errors. So I think the cause is LPub. I will just uninstall everything and then re-install. Perhaps that will work...

...and it did. I succesfully rendered the full instructions for the ever so briljant CAR model using LPub and LDView as renderer.

It required fully uninstalling LPub and LDView and removing all entries of the programs in the Windows register. I simply deleted every key that had LPub and LDView in it as value (after I made a backup ofcourse :-) It turned out there were numerous refererces to previous installs of the programs and to directories that didn’t exist anymore.

I’ll have to finetune the settings to my liking again, but I think I can do that ;-)

Jaco