 CAD / 14319
  Re: LDraw Official Model Repository (OMR)

(...) Should it allow for multiple versions of the same set? Seems mean if 2 people both happen to have done the same set not to be able to credit them both. And there's the problem of who decides which one is "best" anyway. Maybe it could be like (...) (18 years ago, 18-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Official Model Repository (OMR)

(...) Ok, this shows how clueless I am, but what language will it be? Will it be part of the postnuke framework? Is it PHP? (...) Ok, I'm not promising, but I actually may like to do that. Especially if I get to deny submissions because it was (...) (18 years ago, 19-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Official Model Repository (OMR)

(...) Presumably, yes. (...) Yes (...) That's great. I'm not sure I'd want to reject a legitimate submission outright but it could be assign a "need work" tag. I'm also not interested in making the OMR like the Parts Tracker. In other words, I want (...) (18 years ago, 19-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Official Model Repository (OMR)

(...) Writing a JAVA applet to view LDRAW files is certainly fesable given a good JAVA programmer (which I am not). One may already exist :) With such an applet it could pull the dat files (official or otherwise) from the web on an as-needed basis (...) (18 years ago, 19-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)