 CAD / 14130
14129  |  14131
Subject:
LDView SaveSnapshot bug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 20:31:45 GMT

Whenever I try to use LDView with the SaveSnapshot option, I get a blank file as
output--an image of the correct size but with nothing but the background color.
If I do not use this option, everything looks fine. This happens with all
models. As a result I can't use this as the renderer in LPub, but even from the
command line I get the same problem so it's not LPub's fault.

Is there any reason this should be happening? I remember having lots of issues
getting LPub and LDView to work together in Windows 98, but under XP now it's
not working either.