 CAD / 14088
    Lincoln Logs with Ldraw : ) —Jason S. Mantor
    I finally got around to modeling the roof gable end parts (well one of them anyway) and the special roof slats that go with them in Ldraw. I've still got some cleaning up to do and I've still got to do the shorter gable end, but here's a teaser pic (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Lincoln Logs with Ldraw : ) —Bruce Hietbrink
     (...) Hey, Very cool. My grandparents had LL when I was growing up, so these bring back fond memories. I did hate those roofs, though. As I recall, if you just bumped the house all those slats would slide down. Hm, instead of Ldraw, wouldn't this be (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Lincoln Logs with Ldraw : ) —Jason S. Mantor
     Glad you like it : ) Actually I did start on pieces from Construx and Meccano a while back. I gotta see if I can find those... I had thought about Tinker toys too! (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Lincoln Logs with Ldraw : ) —Gerhard R. Istok
   Very interesting.... Italy's Luca Giannitti and I were just talking via EMAIL about a Minitalia Lego part produced from 1971-72 in certain Italian Minitalia Lego sets. It too was a green roof, but it was made of a single hinged piece of cardboard, (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Lincoln Logs with Ldraw : ) —Willy Tschager
   (...) I remember having had that set - actually it belonged to my older sister. The inner cross made it easy to distinguish her Minitalia Bricks from my newer System with cylinders. This was its only advantage. The plastic they used for was crap - (...) (18 years ago, 22-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)