 CAD / 14091
Re: Lincoln Logs with Ldraw : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:28:09 GMT

Very interesting....

Italy's Luca Giannitti and I were just talking via EMAIL about a Minitalia Lego
part produced from 1971-72 in certain Italian Minitalia Lego sets.

It too was a green roof, but it was made of a single hinged piece of cardboard,
and was used with the 33 degree roof system (in green).  See here for a few
examples of the green cardboard roof (as well as 33 degree green slopes) in
Guanluca Morelli's Brickshelf pages:

This unique Lego roof element is not seen elsewhere.

Gary Istok