 CAD / 14089
Re: Lincoln Logs with Ldraw : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 01:23:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jason S. Mantor wrote:
   I finally got around to modeling the roof gable end parts (well one
of them anyway) and the special roof slats that go with them in Ldraw.

Hey,

Very cool.  My grandparents had LL when I was growing up, so these bring back
fond memories.  I did hate those roofs, though.  As I recall, if you just bumped
the house all those slats would slide down.

Hm, instead of Ldraw, wouldn't this be LLdraw?  What's next?  Tinker toys?
Erector set?

Bruce