 CAD / 14067
Re: *** LDView Version 3.1 Beta 1 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2006 08:46:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
I'll add 2 to my list of things to do in the future.  MLCad can be found via the
registry, but this may only be the case if you've instructed MLCad to handle
LDraw files at some point in time.  I'll have to investigate that, I guess.

I think you are correct, as I have MLCad installed on a more or less removable
hard drive and it works fine (except for asking me whether I want to associate
files with MLCad).