 CAD / 14033
Re: // Empty model errors in POV-Ray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 03:16:31 GMT

In looking in the C:\LDRAW\LEdit folder I find no other folders, just the
LEDIT.exe and LEDIT.html files. Would this be causing the prob. I've decided
that I'm going to keep all models on the C: drive from now on.

As of this point, I still have not uninstalled and subsequently reinstalled the
programs. On that point, when I uninstall will it remove any .dat/.ldr/.mpd
files with the program files?