 CAD / 13978
    Problems using L3PAO on windows XP —Niels Bugge
   As far as I can see, there simply isn't an autoexec.bat file on windows XP - so I can't follow Lars' instructions to tell the computer where to always look for L3p and Ldrawdir... So basically when L3PAO calls L3P, windows don't know where it is, (...) (18 years ago, 1-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Problems using L3PAO on windows XP —Niels Bugge
     Wait a sec... from the pov-file it looks like L3PAO actually call l3p directly, so I guess it's the path for LDRAWDIR that's wrong Anyways, don't start nitpicking about the file names - for some odd reason lugnet just want to hide the backward (...) (18 years ago, 1-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Problems using L3PAO on windows XP —Steve Bliss
     (...) In XP, you set environment variables in the "My Computer" properties dialog. Right-click "My Computer" and choose Properties, Advanced tab, Environment Variables button. The new variables can be added in either the top (user) or bottom (...) (18 years ago, 1-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Problems using L3PAO on windows XP —Niels Bugge
     (...) WOOHOOOO! It works!!! Now I finally have a chance to try out megapov, edgelines and all the other fancy stuff for the first time!! Thanks a lot Steve, I couldn't access the environmental variables the way you suggested, but knowing what to (...) (18 years ago, 2-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Problems using L3PAO on windows XP —Dean Earley
   (...) If you can't get it working, you may want to check L3PGen: (URL) me know what you think. (18 years ago, 6-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad)