 CAD / 13979
Re: Problems using L3PAO on windows XP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 13:13:29 GMT

Wait a sec... from the pov-file it looks like L3PAO actually call l3p directly, so I guess it’s the path for LDRAWDIR that’s wrong

Anyways, don’t start nitpicking about the file names - for some odd reason lugnet just want to hide the backward slashes (right before the 02 1995.ldr and 02-1995.pov respectively), and I do know that pov-files must not contain spaces ;)

-NB