 CAD / 13987
Re: Problems using L3PAO on windows XP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 07:57:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss wrote:
In XP, you set environment variables in the "My Computer" properties dialog.
Right-click "My Computer" and choose Properties, Advanced tab, Environment
Variables button.  The new variables can be added in either the top (user) or
bottom (system-wide) list of variables.

WOOHOOOO! It works!!! Now I finally have a chance to try out megapov, edgelines
and all the other fancy stuff for the first time!!

Thanks a lot Steve, I couldn't access the environmental variables the way you
suggested, but knowing what to search for in the windows helpfile, I was able to
get in there via the Control panel.

Cheers NB