 CAD / 13991
Re: Problems using L3PAO on windows XP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2006 00:19:16 GMT

Niels Bugge wrote:
As far as I can see, there simply isn't an autoexec.bat file on windows XP - so
I can't follow Lars' instructions to tell the computer where to always look for
L3p and Ldrawdir...¬ So basically when L3PAO calls L3P, windows don't know where
it is, there seem to be a similar problem with the Ldrawdir-setting as well
(according to the message in the POV ray file below):

Hope somebody can help, it's beginning to get pretty annoying not being able to
render stuff :(

If you can't get it working, you may want to check L3PGen:
http://www.earlsoft.co.uk/projects/l3pgen/

Let me know what you think.

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)