 CAD / 13951
Re: I'm sure one of you has already worked this out...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 09:18:51 GMT

Tim Gould wrote:
--SNIP--

* set +FN in the toolbar command line to get a PNG file
* set +UA in the toolbar command line to turn on alpha channeling for a
transparent background
* read the "5.2.2.3  File Output Options" chapter in povray's help for a deeper
insight

w.

To add to this, make sure you have a neutral background colour set when you do
this. The background colour does still have an effect on certain aspects of the
rendering (albeit a small one).

Tim

@Willy - that's great!
No more pink/transparency issues.  :-)

@Tim - thanks, that's a good point.

Gabriel

--

NB: swap "spam" for "lugnet" in my email address.  :-)