 CAD / 13895
13894  |  13896
Subject:
Old Dithered Colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:54:52 GMT

Hi,

I've found a litte spare time to work on MLCad again. The first thing I
wanted to do is to implement
reading the ldconfig.ldr file.
With the color meta commands to read I realised that there is a little
mismatch with what MLCad internally stores, and what is defined using
the meta command.
MLCad currently still supports this old dithering methode using two
different colors which are drawn nearby to each other in order to
create a new virtual color.
Sure this methode is no longer required today, but I wonder wether I should
still support it, or if I should just drop it.

At the moment the MLCad standard color table has such colors from color id
256 till 511 most of them without a color name, but some have.
I cannot remember from where I have this color definitions, but so far I
found out there is actually no replacement for them, to be more
precise they do not even exist, even though the color codes are valid.

Can someone help me out of this mess please?

To make it short:
- Shell MLCad still support dithered colors?
- Are there any replacements for this dithered colors 256 to 511?

Thanks and best regards,
   Michael