 CAD / 13669
Re: crc error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:02:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eric Brok wrote:
BTW are there any other tools that can produce a total BOM for a multilevel LDR
file (no mpd, just LDRs inside LDRs and so on). Preferably a text list result
instead of pictures like LPub.

You might look at this post here:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=13616

Not sure if it requires the file to be MPD or not, but if it does, you can
always run an MPD creation program to convert your model to MPD.

--Travis