 CAD / 13692
Re: crc error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:40:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eric Brok wrote:
I have a large LDRAW project with many levels of submodels.

If I use LPub to make a BOM, I get:

This "Portable Network Image" is not valid because it contains invalid pieces of
data (crc error).

Lpub works alright in simpler cases (the seperate submodels). All seperate parts
images open well in an image editor.

I'm desperate here, since I must deliver a BOM for the project. Does anybody
have an idea how to fix this?

BTW are there any other tools that can produce a total BOM for a multilevel LDR
file (no mpd, just LDRs inside LDRs and so on). Preferably a text list result
instead of pictures like LPub.

Eric Brok
http://legomind.ericbrok.com

Hi Eric,
  If you want to email your files to me, I can see what I can do.
Kevin