 CAD / 13577
Re: 3d programs to create parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 07:54:37 GMT

  > You might try 3DWin.  It can be found here:

http://www.tb-software.com/products1.html

The product is shareware.  I seem to remember that in the past you didn't need
to register if all you were using it for was LDraw conversions, but this may
never have been the case, or may no longer be the case.

--Travis

hi
thanks for help
i've tried 3dwin and it works perfecty!
you cannot use batch process but you can convert 1 by 1 with normal
process from 3ds to ldr.
now i've the last question:
i'created with 3d max a new part, i've converted with 3dwin and i've
opened with mlcad and it works perfectly
but
when i open the part in mlcad it isn't a single part but is composed
with a lot of little pieces, so i've to make a group
is it possible to make a single part from my 3ds file?
thanks
regards

Simon