 CAD / 13576
Re: 3d programs to create parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 23:30:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Simone Bootleg wrote:
However, as you note, there is a problem with the LDraw.org site at the moment -
see http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/org/ldraw/?n=3572.

Hopefully we can get the necessary support to get it back up soon.

i hope too :D

You might try 3DWin.  It can be found here:

http://www.tb-software.com/products1.html

The product is shareware.  I seem to remember that in the past you didn't need
to register if all you were using it for was LDraw conversions, but this may
never have been the case, or may no longer be the case.

--Travis