 CAD / 13479
  RE: LPub woes - more info and a different problem now

OK, So just re-did the clean out and re-install on my other machine (same OS build, etc, etc, etc) Full "audit" follows Control Panel -> Add / Remove Software -> Remove LDView 3.0 Control Panel -> Add / Remove Software -> LPub Control Panel -> Add (...) (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub woes - more info and a different problem now

William, uninstall the original LPub and see if things work better. Orion is taking over LPub. He is putting the source on sourceforge. I'm very busy with other LEGO persuits, and will be so for about six months. Kevin (...) <snip> (...) Kev (19 years ago, 17-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad)

  RE: LPub woes - more info and a different problem now

Kevin, Uninstalling the original LPub was how I got from the Invalid Handle message to the Access Violation message. The machine that reports this Access Violation only has LPub2 and LDView3 installed and no other versions of these programs. (...) (19 years ago, 17-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad)

  RE: LPub woes - yet more info

Complete uninstall of all LDraw related tools, etc Installed from latest All-In-One installer (using POV-Ray 3.1) Installed latest LDView 3 Installed LPub 2.4.8 Same problem - LPub will render the complete image, but then fails with an access (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub woes - yet more info

I have a similar problem but I just carry on. I've just restarted some Lego animation after a break of a couple of years and these are the steps I took. Downloaded off the web.. LDraw Complete.zip any unofficial part files I could find MLCAD LPub (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad)