 CAD / 13410
    Favorites file for sets —Simone Cesano
   Hi, ever thought it would be easier to replicate a set with MLCad if you did not have to spend all the time searching for parts? Here's my solution: (URL): just input the set number, and you'll have a favorites file ready for you. No more searching (...) (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Favorites file for sets —Larry Whitman
     (...) This is the best! I have been asking for something like this for two years. I have made favorites for the two basic mindstorms sets, but this is great! Thank you very much! PS - If you are wanting another project, maybe something that (...) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Favorites file for sets —Damien Guichard
   (...) Your a lucky guy: i could offer the same functionality in a dozen lines of OCaml code and Dan Boger would bash me for copyright infringement :( damien web page: (URL) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Favorites file for sets —Simone Cesano
   (...) or terms of service issues. The data indeed comes from Peeron. I added credits to Peeron, and I requested them for permission to use their data, and I'll pull the page down if they request me to. Sorry about that, Simone (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Favorites file for sets —Damien Guichard
   (...) The Peeron TOS is really restrictive for the amateur developper. My personal interest is that you are granted with the permission. This would immediatly change nothing for me but would be a great positive sign, a small step toward a direction (...) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)