 CAD / 13382
  Re: LSynth within LPub

(...) Dunno how hard it is, but I think there needs to be a way to specify the "bendiness" of the hoses. I know I've had problems with it before which you whipped up a quick fix for (thanks!) but I just ran into a similar problem trying to do the (...) (19 years ago, 20-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LSynth within LPub

(...) I was hoping that bendiness was based on hose type, but alas I think it is not. Might you want it on a segment by segment basis? I'll have to figure out what units to use. First I've got to get something released. Kev (...) (19 years ago, 20-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LSynth within LPub

(...) Well, I think it would be reasonable to have a default value based on hose type, but allow the user to change it if they want (or need) to. The default should try to mimic the real hose as closely as possible. The problem with the pneumo hose (...) (19 years ago, 20-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad)