 CAD / 13369
  Scale issues

Hi all, I made a quick model of the Tacho Wheel for a friend, and exported it out of Blender. It shows up in MLCAD, but it's never the right size. I've tried scaling it up and down, and it makes no difference to the end file apparently. Is there a (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Scale issues

(...) Dear Stefan, I'm not really sure what you mean here. If you give a little more detail of what you did it might be easier to help. Tim (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Scale issues

Sorry 'bout that. I'm modeling a tacho wheel, and I used the core off of one of the double bevel gears that I brought into Blender, which means that I should've started at the right scale to begin with. After I was done, I also brought in an axle (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad)