 CAD / 13369
13368  |  13370
Subject:
Scale issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 02:46:32 GMT

Hi all,

I made a quick model of the Tacho Wheel for a friend, and exported it out of Blender. It shows up in MLCAD, but it’s never the right size. I’ve tried scaling it up and down, and it makes no difference to the end file apparently. Is there a way to force this in the .dat file, or is there something else I need to do?

Any help’d be much appreciated, and apologies if I put this in the wrong group.

-Stefan-