 CAD / 13184
Re: Small insight into LEGO CAD system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:25:18 GMT

On 17/08/05, Kevin L. Clague <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote:
<snip>
Dave wondered shy we had our own CAD system.  I told him it was because we
assumed that LEGO would not allow us to use theirs.
<snip>

So did you get any reaction to suggest we might be able to use theirs?
And is theirs vastly in advance of LDraw with MLCad or LeoCAD. It is
possible that they just use a commercial CAD system like SolidWorks or
ProE with their own parts library. Even just having that parts library
would be a goldmine though.

Orion
--
http://orionrobots.co.uk - Build Robots