 CAD / 13111
Re: Need some help with Mlcad and Pov
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:21:54 GMT

L3PAO is probably rendering the first model in the MPD (as it should).  Since
your first model is Model 1, and it doesn't use Model 2 as a sub-model, Model 2
is not rendered.

On a related Note, I should shortly be releasing an app that works with
L3P and povray with a number of enhancements over L3PAO including being
able to select which sub model to render.

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/
web:    http://personal.earlsoft.co.uk