 CAD / 13109
Re: Need some help with Mlcad and Pov
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:39:04 GMT

Hi Chris,

  I'll assume you are using MPD format, because you talk of importing.  Is this
correct?

  What tool did you use to go from LDraw file to POV-Ray?  Are you sure that
tool supports MPD?

  After you import model 1 and model 2, you might want to create a new top level
model that uses both model 1 and model 2 to compose a scene.

  If you are using LPub, the above paragraph should solve your problem.

Kevin

You are right, I am using MPD.  The tool I am using is L3PAO.  I thought this
would work, but maybe it doesn't?  I've never tried LPub.