 CAD / 13068
Re: *** LDView Version 3.0 RC 1 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 04:54:18 GMT

Your program is always getting better!

There's just one thing I wanted to bring to your attention:
if you haven't noticed, the "isometric" camera view isn't actually rendering
things in isometric perspective. I think you're confusing isometric perspective
with three-quarter view (e.g., a camera with coordinates {1,1,1,} looking at the
origin).