 CAD / 12919
Re: *** LDView Version 3.0 RC 1 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:03:05 GMT

Awesome work, Travis!

This is (IMO) the best viewer around at the moment. Period. The original
version itself was fine, yet you still kept at it, adding more and more
features for the entire community to benefit from.

Thanks for the excellent program! :D

-Jarrad