 CAD / 12923
Re: *** LDView Version 3.0 RC 1 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:16:33 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   LDView version 3.0 RC 1 is now available for public testing, in both source and binary forms for Windows and Linux.

Woohoo! I can now produce a quite acceptable (probably even better with some fiddling) render of this on my 500MHz Pentium3 with 128M RAM! And it only took around 10 mins!

Oh BTW the MPD is in this folder too (when moderated) in case anyone’s interested.

Thanks for a great progam, Travis!

ROSCO