 CAD / 13008
Re: Powertools Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:55:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Vineet Honkan wrote:
That's the problem. I'm trying to open the site C:\ldraw.027.exe -y, but the
computer is refusing to accept. I tried both, using the -y, and then again just
typing the .exe. Each time it failed to open, saying that the file could not be
found. Am I missing a step here (should I have downloaded MLCad first)?

For those of us who are not computer savvy, is there a newer version of the
Powertools software out there for sale?

I don't know about a newer version of powertools, but for the unsavvy
there is the Ldraw All-In-One installer.

  http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=12366

I think it may have more recent stuff than the powertools book.

Enjoy,

Don