 CAD / 13001
Re: Powertools Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:33:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Vineet Honkan wrote:
I need help. I have the MLCad software Powertools program set up on my Desktop,
but shen I put the program on my laptop, it just gives a small dialogue box
saying basically that the file can't be found. Is the Powertools program not set
for a laptop?

Hi Vineet,

  I was one of the authors of "LEGO Power Tools".  I'll do my best to help you.
I assume when you say "MLCad software Powertools" program, you really mean the
Powertools install program that came with your "Powertools" book.

  It is probably a good thing it doesn't run on your laptop, because the version
of all the LDraw applications on the install CD are years old.

  I recommend that you don't bother to use the instll CD, and you go out and get
updated tools:

  http://www.lm-software.com/mlcad/
  http://www.ldraw.org
  http://www.kclague.net