 CAD / 13007
Re: Powertools Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:53:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Vineet Honkan wrote:
That's the problem. I'm trying to open the site C:\ldraw.027.exe -y, but the
computer is refusing to accept. I tried both, using the -y, and then again just
typing the .exe. Each time it failed to open, saying that the file could not be
found. Am I missing a step here (should I have downloaded MLCad first)?

For those of us who are not computer savvy, is there a newer version of the
Powertools software out there for sale?

Vineet,

  Ahui, of LDraw help desk fame has an all in one installer that is much better
than the out of date Powertools stuff.  Check Ldraw.org to see if you can find
it.

Kevin