 CAD / 12989
Re: 3 noble quests for ldraw part creators - and useful ones, at that!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 09:06:38 GMT

--SNIP--

Okay, I know that in the summer people enjoy the good weather outside
over spending their time behind a computer reviewing parts.

--SNIP--

Perhaps you can outsource it to some of our Australian, Indian and S.E. Asian
members so we can provide a constant source of parts all year long ;-)

Tim